Kytabu Super School System Features
Kytabu Super School System™ (KS3), gives any school the most comprehensive and easy to use school management system, with simplicity, mobile integration, and seamless functionality at its core. The various functions KS3 can support schools with, are outlined below and include an app for parents and one for students.
Prices to apply from December 2020
Kytabu Super School System (KS3)
KS3 cost KSH 2,500 per month per school for the base product. That product includes:
- The Complete School Management System
- The Parents’ App (has it’s own cost structure)
- The Students’ App (which is free, but it’s content is costed)
- Customer Support
- Hosting on kytabu.com
We deploy and support school onboarding with deploying the system for your school for free. We also have contact numbers and emails that allow a quick flow of communication and intervention in case that is necessary. KS3 can be deployed on one computer to run a school or on various computers from different users. For more specific needs, contact us to talk through the pricing for your requirements.
Kytabu Parents App
The Kytabu Parents app is free to download on the Google Play store and the first month of us is free. The app works in partnerships with the KS3 and your school admin needs to give you login details that correlate to your child (children) from the system backend. Once you log in, the first month is free for use. From the second month, the cost is KSH 100 per month. The application includes:
- Access to your child’s time table
- Access to your child’s teacher
- Access to your fee account status, statement, and online payment tool
- Access to school transport rea-time GPS mapping
- Access to online learning platforms from your mobile device
- Access to school noticeboards
- Direct SMS and Email notification from your school
- And much more.
We are currently available for Android devices only, but will be on iOS soon.